This year we’re delighted to be sponsoring the Operational Excellence in Oil & Gas Summit where you’ll have the opportunity to benchmark and share best practice with 300+ Operations, HSE, OE and Asset Leaders from North America and around the globe.
We will be joined by 300+ senior leaders from Shell, Delek US, Enbridge, Williams, Hess Corporation, Apache Corporation, Crestwood Midstream, Olin, National Oilwell Varco, American Midstream Partners and many more – all presenting at the event and there to guide you on your operational excellence journey.
Key Themes for 2019 Include:
- Identifying the cultural gaps that are impact your company’s safety, quality, reliability and profitability
- Balancing cost, performance and risk to maximize the value of facilities and assets
- Optimizing maintenance and reliability to develop world-class, cost-competitive operations
- Making the connection between safe operations and efficient operations
- Reducing complexity and variability with clearly defined standards and accountabilities
- Strengthening core operating processes to drive enterprise transformation
- Improving management systems to better identify – and eliminate – sources of risk and value loss in operations
- Leveraging data and analytics tools to drive out operations costs
- Maintaining asset integrity in today’s low $/barrel environment
- Applying lean principles to manage operating expenses
We will be attending the event and it would be great to see you there. As an official sponsor of the event, we’d like to offer you a 20% discount* on your conference pass. Simply quote promo code ISOMETRIX20 when registering online on the OpEx event website. IsoMetrix Americas MD, John Castner, will be delivering a presentation entitled, “Driving Operational Excellence by creating a Digital Risk Ecosystem”. Hear real case studies and examples of how companies can achieve operational excellence and integrated operations by creating a digital risk ecosystem.
Make sure to head over to our booth (#24) and meet the team! John Castner (MD, IsoMetrix Americas) Cecilia Jofré (Chief Sales Officer) and Zander Rautenbach (CTO) will be there and look forward to meeting you.
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch prior to the event, please do not hesitate to contact us.