Manage your quality processes and improve your customer experience with IsoMetrix Quality Management software.
Our IsoMetrix Quality Management software solution is the ideal tool for organizations that have, or aspire to have, ISO 9001 certification. The Quality Management solution consolidates the elements of the Deming PDAC cycle into a centralized, electronic system, tailored to your exact requirements.
PLAN: Plan how you are going to achieve the desired outcome.
DO: Do what you have planned to do – implement the processes.
CHECK: Check what has been done – has it worked?
ACT: Act on these findings to identify improvements.
REVIEW: Demonstrate and track improvement.
- An integrated web-based risk management solution that can help you manage all your Quality processes as well as assist you in achieving ISO 9001 certification with relative ease.
- Interactive performance dashboards
- Certifiable processes required for Quality management can be developed, implemented and maintained by single and multi-site companies. The IsoMetrix Quality Management software is ideal for large and medium organizations across all sectors.
- The solution is designed according to PDCA + R cycle, adhering to the ISO international standards. This ensures compatibility and a high extent of integration.
- IsoMetrix’s unparalleled Agile Application Framework allows you to customize the solution to suit your specific requirements and objectives quickly, easily and cost-effectively.
- Implementing our Quality Management software is quick and easy. The solution can be matched to your existing processes, reducing the need for change management.
- We offer a built-in Risk Assessment component that can be easily configured to suit the quality requirements of your company.
- Understand root causes of non-conformances
Integrated processes in the IsoMetrix Quality Management Suite:
- Policies and Procedures
- Objectives and Targets
- Risk Management
- Calibration of Equipment
- Training Management
- Stakeholder/Supplier Management
- Customer Complaints
- Control of Non-conformances
- Audit Management
- Management Review
- Meeting Management
- Customer Surveys
- Supplier Surveys
- Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA)