Prepare for the unexpected and protect your business with the IsoMetrix Business Continuity Management (BCM) solution.
All businesses face challenges that put their futures at risk. A resilient business is able to mitigate and overcome challenges that threaten its survival. Business Continuity Management (BCM) identifies the processes within an organization that could be threatened or compromised during emergency or disaster situations. These processes then form part of a business continuity plan that supports operations both during and after the crisis.
Benefits of the IsoMetrix Business Continuity Management solution:
- Respond effectively to disruptions, minimize their impacts and return to normal operating conditions within planned timeframes
- Know the minimum level of service delivery and redistribute resources from other parts of the business to bolster the disrupted areas
- Increase customer confidence over your ability to deliver
- Develop senior management’s ability to track and effectively manage any crisis situation by assigning roles and actions and enabling automated updates and alerts.
- Increase workforce confidence regarding organizational resilience capability.
- Support regulatory requirements (public records acts, companies acts, tax laws, anti-terrorist and anti-money laundering laws etc.) to maintain records and compliance in all aspects.
- Assist in mitigating reputational and financial exposures and preventing or minimizing financial losses.
- Preserve brand value of the organization in uncertain times.
We based our Business Continuity Management solution on ISO 22301 and it easily integrates with existing management systems such as:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 27001
Integrated processes in the IsoMetrix Business Continuity Management Suite:
- Document Management
- Regulatory and Other Business Requirements
- Stakeholder Management
- Tests and Exercises
- Business Impact Assessment
- Risk Assessment
- Strategy, Objectives, and Targets
- Central Action Manager
- Incident and Crisis Response
- Meeting Manager
- Internal Audit
- Assessment and Inspections