How to Build a Social Sustainability Program That Fosters Organizational Success
High risk industries such as mining, oil and gas, utilities, and solid waste management are constantly faced with social sustainability challenges that threaten their day-to-day operations. In fact, a study from BSR revealed that 73% of delays in oil and gas operations were due to social factors.
In this webinar, Andrea Korney, VP of Sustainability at Frostbyte Consulting shared how to build a world-class social sustainability program that contributes to the bottom line and Robin Bolton, Lead Sustainability Executive at IsoMetrix demonstrated how our stakeholder-centric software solution can be used to ensure all social obligations are met on time and within budget.
You will learn:
• Best practices to protect your company’s social license to operate
• Steps you can take to minimize stoppages in production and avoid hefty fines
• Ways to enhance your social sustainability program and measure its success across the entire value chain
• How the IsoMetrix solution can help you track and manage grievances according to best practice methodologies recommended by the IFC and IPIECA
• How IsoMetrix software can help you track social initiatives including Local Content, Socio-Economic Development agreements, and IBAs
• How the IsoMetrix platform facilitates land management and resettlement projects