Thriving, resilient organizations understand that risk management is not an abstract concept.
When companies place risk management at the heart of their businesses and integrate risk into every system and process, it becomes a vital force within the organization, driving sustainability and ensuring greater profitability in the medium and long term.
This webinar will provide insights on:
- The role of leadership in achieving environmental excellence
- The impact of technology on company culture
- The three contributing factors needed to drive and adopt a sustainability culture
- How digitization enables companies to achieve their sustainability goals
- How effective risk management secures and protects your social license to operate
- Use cases to demonstrate that good ESG is underpinned by good risk management