High risk industries such as mining, oil and gas, utilities, and solid waste management are constantly faced with social sustainability challenges that threaten their day-to-day operations.
In fact, a study from BSR revealed that 73% of delays in oil and gas operations were due to social factors.
In this webinar, Andrea Korney, VP of Sustainability at Frostbyte Consulting shares how to build a world-class social sustainability program that contributes to the bottom line, whilst Robin Bolton, Lead Sustainability Executive at IsoMetrix, demonstrates how our stakeholder-centric software solution can be used to ensure all social obligations are met on time and within budget.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Best practices to protect your company’s social license to operate
- Steps you can take to minimize stoppages in production and avoid hefty fines
- How the IsoMetrix platform facilitates land management and resettlement projects
- How the IsoMetrix solution can help you track and manage grievances according to best practice methodologies recommended by the IFC and IPIECA
- How IsoMetrix software can help you track social initiatives including local content, socio-economic development agreements, and IBAs
- Ways to enhance your social sustainability program and measure its success across the entire value chain