Transport & Logistics
Businesses involved in logistics and transportation face a variety of environmental fluctuations which complicate their daily operations.
Along with varying fuel costs and consumer demand, they may also be subject to industry regulations, and even at risk from irregular political, criminal, and geographical events.
In addition, companies in this sector need to contend with various EHS and ESG considerations, such as:
- Dealing with heavy loads and potentially hazardous equipment and material
- Operating heavy machinery such as cranes, forklifts, etc.
- Optimizing transportation ergonomics for drivers
- Maximizing road safety and ensuring that drivers receive adequate and updated training
- Managing unwanted criminal events such as attempted vehicle hijackings and assaults on employees
- Complying with existing government and industry regulations regarding the environmental impact of transportation activities
- Minimizing noise pollution and tracking carbon monoxide emissions from transportation vehicles
- Reducing energy consumption throughout the logistics and transportation supply chain
- Decreasing ecological damage inflicted by transportation activities, such as roadkill for example
- Managing growing regulatory and public pressure to increase the sustainability of the overall logistics supply chain, and switching to ‘greener’ modes of transport such as electric vehicles
Digitally manage your EHS and ESG operations
Use our IsoMetrix software to enable effective data collection, management, and reporting for your transport and logistics company.
- Record detailed incident information including injuries, illnesses, near misses, hazards, environmental releases, and other workplace events
- Analyze these unwanted events and their causes, and set automated notifications and safety-related reminders to reduce the likelihood of repeat occurrences
- Effectively manage permits and meet regulatory obligations that transport and logistics companies must comply with
- Capture relevant environmental data such as greenhouse gas emissions using data requests, inspections, and surveys
- Calculate your carbon footprint using our in-built calculation engine
- Use intuitive and configurable dashboards to track your EHS and ESG performance against set goals and targets, and analyze where there may be room for improvement
- Create actions and action plans to drive your EHS and ESG strategies, and address data which does not conform to requirements
Reap the rewards of our powerful digital solutions for EHS and ESG management
Our software enables you to maximize your organization’s potential when it comes to safety and environmental sustainability.
- Reduce your company’s environmental, health, and safety risks
- Minimize the negative environmental impacts of your business operations
- Maintain compliance with government and industry regulations, and avoid costly fines and penalties
- Identify key business areas for EHS and ESG improvement, and create strategies and action plans to reach your goals and targets
- Report on EHS and ESG-related activities to internal and external stakeholders more accurately, timeously, and efficiently
Log incidents immediately regardless of your location or Wi-Fi connection status.
More accurate inspections
Record the exact co-ordinates of inspections undertaken for more accurate and relevant EHS data.
Analyze safety-related trends
Use our intuitive dashboards to interrogate your data to reveal ‘at risk’ timeframes for accidents and other unwanted incidents.
Crucial solution modules
Our following software modules are important for managing the EHS and ESG performance of transport and logistics companies.
Our compliance with international standards
Our software enables manufacturing companies to monitor and measure adherence to various international safety, quality, and sustainability standards.
- ISO 9001: Quality
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management
- ISO 26000: Guidance on Social Responsibility
- ISO 31000: Risk Management
- ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety
Want to see if our EHS or ESG management software is for you?
Discover more about our powerful digital solutions.