While the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on society and businesses are still to be fully understood, many organizations are looking for solutions to help protect their workforce as they return-to-work.
EHS software leader, IsoMetrix, has just released a brand new out-of-the-box solution specifically designed to help organizations effectively manage the health crisis and mitigate its associated risks.
Having delivered award-winning solutions to global and regional businesses seeking to manage occupational safety and health risks for over 20 years, IsoMetrix understands the magnitude of the challenges facing its customers.
In response to the crisis, subject matter experts at IsoMetrix have accelerated the development process and created a comprehensive turnkey solution to help businesses ensure safe working environments and reduce potential health risks facing workers.
IsoMetrix co-founder and Product Strategy Director Paul de Kock explains that the objective was to propose a solution to the pandemic situation that could help businesses right now. “We wanted to leverage our 20 years of experience to develop an out-of-the-box solution in a short period of time. Based on our tried and tested products, we’ve created a new solution that’s easy and quick to implement, low cost, and applicable to most of the industries we serve.”
The IsoMetrix Pandemic Crisis Management solution will enable leaders to:
- Improve communication across the organization via automated notifications; ensuring key information is shared and the workforce is kept informed
- Mitigate specific COVID-19 associated risks and ensure effective controls are in place
- Preserve the health of the workforce, by proactively identifying employees who may be infected
- Be prepared to bring back the workforce safely
- Improve accountability and compliance by keeping track of important actions, inspections and self-assessments
- Stay aware of the overall risks to the workforce and business with interactive dashboards and maps
Watch this short video to find out how the IsoMetrix Pandemic Crisis Management solution can be used to keep your workforce safe now and going forward, as we enter the new normal and beyond.
IsoMetrix has released a new turnkey solution to enable organizations to effectively manage health crises such as the COVID-19 pandemic; to mitigate associated risks and help protect their workforce.
With 20 years of experience in delivering solutions to manage operational and enterprise risks, IsoMetrix has designed this new solution by merging relevant features from occupational Safety, Health and Hygiene.
- Communicate Effectively: During a crisis time, communication is key. You need to communicate effectively – distributing the right message, at the right time, to relevant stakeholders. Use our Policies and Communications modules to deliver regular situational updates by email, publish new policies and communicate changes to existing policies and procedures.
- Mitigate Risks and Ensure Effective Controls: Use our Risk Assessment module to identify unwanted events and assign the corresponding preventive and corrective actions. This module helps you to control risks on your operations, and track where the virus is in your workplace.
- Preserve Health: Leverage our unique COVID-19 questionnaires and Inspections module to assess your employees’ health, and proactively identify individuals who may be infected. Also utilize our Event Management module to report any event or incident involving infected persons, and apply our ICAM investigation methodology when incidents do occur. Lastly, the Exposures module allows you to identify high-risk employee groups and tailor protective measures to keep them healthy.
- Get prepared for your return-to-work: Use our Workforce Screening module to enable self-assessments. The tool enables EHS professionals to conduct and record frequent health checks of workers, such as checking their temperature prior to going on-site. Available on both desktop and mobile app, the tool is easy to use, and encourages continuous employee engagement. After a quarantine, a stronger case management process is embedded via our Return-To-Work module. With this, you can apply the best practices of Occupational health to make sure your workforce is safe. Health professionals can easily monitor employees and contractors, to track if they are exposed, infected or ready to get back to work, as this information is tied to each employee or contractor individually.
- Stay Informed: Our new dashboards allow you to stay informed, in real-time, of COVID-19 updates, and the overall risks to your workforce and business. Accountability and compliance are improved across your organization by keeping track of important tasks, actions and inspections, and following up on missed activities before they can increase infection risks.
Contact our IsoMetrix EHS experts for more information or to request a demo.