IsoMetrix has released a new turnkey solution to enable organizations to effectively manage health crises such as the COVID-19 pandemic; to mitigate associated risks and help protect their workforce.
With 20 years of experience in delivering solutions to manage operational and enterprise risks, IsoMetrix has designed this new solution by merging relevant features from occupational Safety, Health and Hygiene.
- Communicate Effectively: During a crisis time, communication is key. You need to communicate effectively – distributing the right message, at the right time, to relevant stakeholders. Use our Policies and Communications modules to deliver regular situational updates by email, publish new policies and communicate changes to existing policies and procedures.
- Mitigate Risks and Ensure Effective Controls: Use our Risk Assessment module to identify unwanted events and assign the corresponding preventive and corrective actions. This module helps you to control risks on your operations, and track where the virus is in your workplace.
- Preserve Health: Leverage our unique COVID-19 questionnaires and Inspections module to assess your employees’ health, and proactively identify individuals who may be infected. Also utilize our Event Management module to report any event or incident involving infected persons, and apply our ICAM investigation methodology when incidents do occur. Lastly, the Exposures module allows you to identify high-risk employee groups and tailor protective measures to keep them healthy.
- Get prepared for your return-to-work: Use our Workforce Screening module to enable self-assessments. The tool enables EHS professionals to conduct and record frequent health checks of workers, such as checking their temperature prior to going on-site. Available on both desktop and mobile app, the tool is easy to use, and encourages continuous employee engagement. After a quarantine, a stronger case management process is embedded via our Return-To-Work module. With this, you can apply the best practices of Occupational health to make sure your workforce is safe. Health professionals can easily monitor employees and contractors, to track if they are exposed, infected or ready to get back to work, as this information is tied to each employee or contractor individually.
- Stay Informed: Our new dashboards allow you to stay informed, in real-time, of COVID-19 updates, and the overall risks to your workforce and business. Accountability and compliance are improved across your organization by keeping track of important tasks, actions and inspections, and following up on missed activities before they can increase infection risks.
Contact our IsoMetrix EHS experts for more information or to request a demo.
Protect your workforce and assess your crisis response effectiveness.
The IsoMetrix Pandemic Crisis Management software solution is the ideal tool for organizations planning their return-to-work after a pandemic such as COVID-19, allowing leaders to protect their workforce by monitoring exposure risks and ensuring effective controls are in place.
As standard, the solution includes a screening tool available on desktop or mobile app to identify employees who may be exposed and at risk, so action can be taken.
Based on our award winning Environment, Health and Safety and Occupational Health and Hygiene software solutions, leaders can use the Pandemic Crisis Management solution to monitor the overall risk to the workforce and business, and explore trends using powerful interactive dashboards.
Implementing our Pandemic Crisis Management software is quick and easy as it’s available out-of-the-box.
For more information or a free demo, please contact an IsoMetrix EHS expert