Our Carbon Footprint Software will help you to achieve the following:
- Carbon Emission Tracking, Analysis, Management & Reporting
- Calculate your carbon footprint according to various methodologies
- Access AP42, DEFRA, GHG Protocol Guidelines
The Problem With Manually Tracking Your Carbon
The current problem we find is clients are facing a lot of pressure from regulators and stakeholders to meet carbon footprint compliance standards. With manual reporting, this becomes quite difficult.
- Pressure from investors & legislators – Investors and legislators may start putting increasing pressure on your business to set more ambitious targets to meet carbon standards.
- Difficult data visibility – A lack of digital dashboards makes it hard to properly assess your organizations carbon emission situation, and track progress towards targets.
- The risk of auditability – With manual processes, it’s difficult to keep proper track of business operations, affecting the auditability of your business data. Poor audit scores may result in penalties.
- Difficulty in reporting: Manual processes make it hard and time-consuming to compile the necessary data needed to create and share carbon & GHG reports.
- Increase in human error: Manual data collection generally results in higher rates of human error, affecting reporting accuracy.
- Slower reporting: Sharing reports between departments, investors and other stakeholders takes extra time.
How Carbon Software Will Meet Your Needs
Our Carbon footprint platform provides a turnkey solution that allows you to calculate, track, report and manage your carbon footprint.
- Achieve regulatory standards: Meet the various carbon footprint standards and requirements in your industry.
- Improve your ESG score: Increase your ESG score for better investment opportunities.
- Brand reputation: Improve your brand’s reputation by showing that you are effectively managing your organization’s carbon footprint.
- Assess your company situation: Easy to use dashboards enable you to visualize data and access real-time key metrics at-a-glance.
- Integration: Integrate with other tools you use, such as accounting and business resource management packages.
- Generate reports in seconds: Carbon footprint reporting is easier, faster, and more accurate.
- Do good: Reduce your carbon footprint and have a positive effect on the planet.
- Better Opportunities: Lowering and managing your CF, it attracts better insurance premiums and access to financial capital.
“The inevitable move towards low carbon operations starts with the identification of sources and quantification of the associated emissions. Integrating greenhouse gas accounting into your financial- and risk- accounting systems makes sense and allows for accurate estimation of your business performance; including the transition to a low carbon climate resilient organization.”
-- Silvana Claassen, Senior Carbon Adviser at Carbon Neutral Group.
What Features Does Our Software Include?
IsoMetrix has launched a state-of-the-art environmental, social and governance (ESG) application, built on an all-new SaaS platform named IsoMetrix LuminaTM.
Here are some of the many features we have in our Lumina platform:
1. Carbon Footprint Tracking - Track the total amount of carbon you release.
2. Calculating Unit Conversion - Calculate conversions based on metrics used in your country.
3. Carbon Emissions Management - Easily manage all your carbon emissions data & reports
4. Carbon Footprint Reporting - Easy share internal KPI reports to investors, stakeholders and other departments.
5. Carbon Data Analytics - Generate reports using carbon analytics into data sheets
How Does Our Solution Work?
Our ESG product supports corporate sustainability and management professionals in the collection of key data necessary to report ESG metrics efficiently, accurately and in alignment with relevant standards and frameworks, as well as to raise and manage related actions to improve overall ESG performance.
1. Strategic Research
This is the first step within our carbon management process we perform to understand your investors and stakeholders expectations of their ESG ratings, help implement carbon footprint best practices, standards and legal requirements.
2. Data Collection
The second step is where we collect data related to Scope 1 & 2 emissions, business ethics, data privacy, cyber security, staff diversity, workforce turnover, executive compensation, human rights, legal & regulatory, community engagement, and more.
3. Carbon Data Output
We will provide you with ESG outputs such as board packets, ESG data sheets, ESG reports, sustainability reports, and internal KPI reporting. This is information which you can share with your sustainability department and stakeholders.