It’s no surprise that data collection is one of the biggest pain points when it comes to ESG reporting. The process often includes multiple systems and stakeholders scattered across different teams.
Download this guide to learn:
- The key factors needed to gather ESG data in secure, accurate and, auditable way
- How to centralize data in an effective and efficient way
- How to evaluate the quality of data
- How to generate ESG reports that fulfill your objectives first time
- How to balance technology and stakeholder needs – the things you need to ask to ensure you meet the needs of interested parties