Carbon Tax in South Africa, what is the Status Quo?June 8, 2018
Verdantix Summit North America: Achieving HSE Excellence with Innovative TechnologiesJuly 9, 2018
Our partners at Climate Neutral Group are offering three new courses on topics relevant to South Africa’s transition to a low-carbon economy. Presented by Silvana Claassen of Climate Neutral Group and Adam Simcock, Chairman of Carbon Check South Africa.
When? 18 June – 22 June 2018 from 08h30 to 16h00 (registration from 08h00)
Where? FutureSpace, 1st Floor | 61 Katherine Street | Sandton 2196
Why? To equip companies with the tools to manage and report on Greenhouse Gas emissions and ultimately enable businesses to calculate their own carbon tax liability.
What to expect:
These exciting and comprehensive courses focus on the following topics:
- Mandatory reporting – why, what and how must reporting be done?
- Carbon Tax – how to calculate tax liability and use allowances to maximise tax reductions?
- GHG Emissions Inventory – how to identify, calculate and report emissions as per regulatory requirements?
- Monday 18 June – Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting 1-Day Course @ R2 900 (excl. VAT)
- Tuesday 19 June – Carbon Tax 101 1-day Course @ R2 900 (excl. VAT)
- Wednesday 20 to Friday 22 June GHG Emissions Inventory (ISO 14064-1 and IPCC methodologies) 3-day Course R7 900 (excl. VAT)
Participants who register for all three courses (5 days) pay a reduced fee of R 12 500 (excl. VAT)
For details on each of the courses such as the content and objectives, please click the relevant button. Upon registration, participants will receive an information-pack and further instructions on how to prepare for the courses. Study-material will be provided on the day.
Course-format is of an interactive nature and therefore seating is limited. Course registrations are now open online at: https://climateneutralgroup.co.za
For more information contact Climate Neutral Group at: email@example.com or 0780970852.