IsoMetrix is pleased to announce that Paul de Kock, IsoMetrix Founder and Director, has been nominated as the Risk Influencer of the Year for the Institute for Risk Management South Africa (IRMSA) Awards 2017, to be held on 3 November 2017.
Paul has been influential in promoting integrated management of Governance, Risk and Compliance in South Africa and globally. Numerous organizations have implemented solutions, based on Paul’s integrated design, to improve business efficiencies, reduce injuries and fatalities, and significantly reduce their environmental impact.
Paul has grown a small department of an environmental consulting firm into an internationally acclaimed company whose software has been recognized for the following awards:
- Technology Top 100 – winner
- FNB Innovations Awards Finalist
- Accenture Innovations Awards – Finalist
- Verdantix Smart Innovator Award
In addition, Paul has been named a High Impact Entrepreneur by Endeavor, the world’s leading supporter of entrepreneurs around the world.
Paul spearheaded the focus on social risk management in the GRC industry, designing solutions that embrace the inter-related disciplines of environmental and social risk management.
Paul is the driving force behind taking his vision for integrated risk management to the world, through his design of the IsoMetrix suite of GRC solutions.
Paul’s vision has materialized into a growing company that boasts over 110 employees in offices in five cities and across three continents. IsoMetrix is rated among the best technologies in the world for risk management with high profile customers ExxonMobil, Shell, Total, Anglo American, De Beers, Glencore, Statoil, South32, Barclays Africa, Sasfin, and Transnet. In total, IsoMetrix is used by over 130 organizations all over the world.
Showered in accolades
In addition to Paul’s prestigious nomination, IsoMetrix will be represented at the IRMSA Awards by these nominations as well:
- IsoMetrix has been nominated for the IRMSA 2017 Industry Awards in the category: “Risk management System Providers”. IsoMetrix is fully developed in South Africa, is now recognized internationally as a leading integrated risk management solution.
- IsoMetrix customer, Modikwa Platinum Mine has been nominated for an industry in the category: “Mining & Quarrying”.
- Hernic Ferrochrome, also an IsoMetrix customer, has been nominated for an industry award in the category: “Mining & Quarrying”.
- Senwes has been nominated for an industry award in the category: “Agriculture, Forestry & Fishing”.
About the IRMSA Awards
Once a year, IRMSA recognizes individuals and organizations who are doing exceptional work within the Risk Management space. The Annual Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony celebrates and rewards South Africa’s top risk management professionals who make a significant contribution and the best risk management initiatives within different industries. This year’s gala dinner and awards ceremony will take place on Friday, 3 November 2017 at Gallagher Convention Centre.