IsoMetrix will attend the ESRI Petroleum GIS Conference 2016 in Houston from 26 to 28 April 2016.
The ESRI Petroleum GIS Conference brings delegates to the heart of the petroleum, gas, and pipeline GIS-user community. The conference offers several presentations covering:
- best practices in GIS for petroleum
- building your network of GIS users for petroleum
- oil and gas, grow your GIS capacity for IT
- exploration, production
- pipeline, downstream and HSE domains
- trends in GIS technology.
The conference attracts people from around the world, seeking to learn how GIS can help them make better decisions and work more efficiently. The agenda is geared toward all levels of GIS experience and types of positions: senior management, program and project managers, GIS professionals, technical development teams, consultants and data providers, HSE managers, as well as academic faculty and students.
This conference has two purposes for IsoMetrix:
- ESRI and IsoMetrix are partners: IsoMetrix is a Silver member of the ESRI Partner Network. ESRI geographic information systems (GIS) lets you visualize, question, analyse, and interpret spatial data to understand relationships, patterns and trends. GIS benefits organizations of all sizes and in almost every industry. ESRI ArcGIS-based maps and visualizations greatly assist in understanding geographic situations and are fully integrated with IsoMetrix.
- The North American petroleum and gas is a key customer of IsoMetrix: IsoMetrix is actively collaborating with major oil and gas companies in North America. IsoMetrix has recently established an office in Toronto, Canada, to serve as an entry-point for its expansion into the North American market. This conference in Houston represents a great opportunity for IsoMetrix to meet with its international petroleum customers.
About the Author
Benoit Froment was appointed as Director: North America for Metrix Software Solutions in October 2015. Benoit is responsible for leading the IsoMetrix operations in the US and Canada, including Sales and Marketing, Implementation and Customer Support. He is also an IsoMetrix Subject Matter Expert in Social Sustainability.
For media enquiries or to set up an interview please contact Beatrix Knopjes on email@example.com
Tel. +27 11 465 6944