This year Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources North America brought together industry experts who shared unrivalled insights featuring case studies on data-driven operational excellence, energy efficiency, workforce modernization, sustainability, ESG, edge computing, predictive analytics and more.
Thriving, resilient organizations understand that risk management is not an abstract concept. When companies place risk management at the heart of their businesses and integrate risk into every system and process, it becomes a vital force within the organization, driving sustainability and ensuring greater profitability in the medium and long term.
On June 1, IsoMetrix's Enterprise Account Director, Ben Hamel and Subject Matter Expert Shannon Lardi presented on Moving to Abstract to Practical: How to Drive Sustainability Through Risk Management. The presentation provided insights on:
- The role of leadership in achieving environmental excellence
- The impact of technology on company culture
- The three contributing factors needed to drive and adopt a sustainability culture
- How digitization enables companies to achieve their sustainability goals
- How effective risk management secures and protects your social license to operate
- Use cases to demonstrate that good ESG is underpinned by good risk management