Este artículo sólo está disponible en inglés
World-renowned leader in environmental, health and safety (EHS) software, IsoMetrix, has announced enhancements to its environmental, social and governance (ESG) solution that was released last year.
The product enables organizations to effectively understand, manage and report on ESG performance, creating long-term value for them by not only reducing the reporting burden, but also enabling a proactive approach to managing business risk.
The IsoMetrix ESG management and reporting solution is a centralized management system that allows organizations to:
- Identify material ESG risk and indicators
- Gather relevant data
- Make calculations and analysis
- Present the results as dashboards, or in a report format aligned with various ESG standards
IsoMetrix’s Robin Bolton, Executive Head of Sustainability stated that the IsoMetrix Product Team is confident that the enhancements made to the solution will better serve its customers.
“The IsoMetrix ESG solution is designed to ensure that our customers create an ‘only source of ESG truth’ no matter their operational footprint, by gathering and monitoring material ESG data, and presenting that data in a way that builds stakeholder confidence.” he said.
“We give our customers the opportunity to tell their ESG story through reports that are aligned to recognized standards, or through the analysis of trends in dashboards.”
Enhancements to the IsoMetrix ESG management and reporting solution
Since the release of the solution last year, the increasingly apparent effects of climate change, changing market trends, feedback from global customers and a shift to more environmentally conscious business operations has led to several key enhancements being introduced into the ESG management and reporting solution.
- The ability to perform a materiality assessment upfront to identify which key indicators to track
- An improved user experience for capturing environmental, social and governance data
- The ability to generate GRI, SASB and TCFD-aligned reports
- Additional dashboard sheets to view data
Benefits of the IsoMetrix ESG solution
The IsoMetrix ESG solution reduces the reporting burden faced by sustainability leaders in large organizations that operate in multiple industries and locations. The benefits of using this solution include:
- Eliminating the time-consuming task of collecting data from decentralized business units
- Tracking and closing out ESG-related findings, and driving ESG initiatives via action plans
- Providing a complete and transparent view of an organization’s ESG performance
- Reporting on ESG standards and viewing real-time analytics in comprehensive dashboards
- Customizing the system to meet the unique needs of each organization
- Aggregating data into a corporate view to be applied at an operational level
IsoMetrix customer, Alterra Capital Partners, has seen first-hand the benefits of implementing the ESG management and reporting solution.
“After implementing the IsoMetrix solution, we now have a consolidated view of the ESG indicators that are material to our operations. This has enabled us to identify the risks and opportunities that have an impact on the performance of our business” Alterra Capital Partners said.
“IsoMetrix has also given us the ability to implement and monitor initiatives that mitigate these risks and enhance our opportunities. Having a single source of ESG truth also means that our stakeholders are always kept up to date with our ESG progress.“
Schedule a demo to explore how IsoMetrix can streamline your ESG reporting, and assist you to proactively manage your business risk.