|Job Title||Senior .Net Developer|
|Reporting to||Web and Mobile Development Manager|
|Date Advertised||18 August 2017|
|Start Date||1 October 2017|
Main purpose of Job:
Development and maintenance of new features in the IsoMetrix Software Solution, primarily developing features related to Integrated Custom Reporting, Qlik Integration / BI Integration, Integration Tool, Replication Tool and API’s.
The appointed candidate will be working in developing and maintaining the IsoMetrix Software Solution.
Primary Programming Languages used:
- MS SQL
Minimum qualification and experience:
- BSc Computer Science or relevant qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Web Development.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in MSSQL Development.
- Minimum 2 years’ C# and ASP.Net Development.
- XML Technologies (XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, HTML)
- Experience with Qlik products.
- Experience with SSIS and SSRS.
- Experience with Reporting Platforms (Crystal Reports, etc.)
- Understanding of N-Tier systems: Presentation, application and database layers that form large systems.
- Ability to follow technical specifications and create technical specifications when necessary.
- Microsoft Certification would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of different development methodologies.