Technical Support Consultant – North America
|Job Title||Technical Support Consultant|
|Reporting to||Customer Services Team Lead|
|Date Advertised||27 November 2018|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
IsoMetrix USA Inc. is a fast-growing, international software company playing a leading role in software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance. We are looking for a to join our Customer Success team.
We have a need for a specialist to address technical issues submitted internally and externally, providing second line support on IsoMetrix services and solutions. Join a young, dynamic, passionate team and provide clients with world class support services.
- Communicate pro-actively to ensure stakeholder satisfaction.
- Assist in testing new software and templates.
- Partake in knowledge sharing, and the creation of regular Frequently Asked Questions presentations, and proactively inform team leaders and managers of product and client trends.
- Provide beginning to end resolution to all reported issues, for all IsoMetrix, Qlik Sense and other IsoMetrix products, services and solutions.
- Installation and maintenance of MS SQL Server databases and IIS web applications.
- Deployment of resources and sites in Microsoft Azure, incl. Virtual Machines, KeyVault, Monitoring and patch management.
- Provide methodical technical guidance to customers, distribution partners, and colleagues as required.
- Understand and deal with complex client environments such as, Firewalls, Proxy’s and Cloud based infrastructure.
- Understand and assist in resolving network related issues experienced by clients –where it influences how IsoMetrix performs.
- Manage a wide and complex range of requests and incidents.
- Ensure an efficient and qualitative case handling by following the defined support processes and tools.
- Interact with Product and Development teams in reporting and documentation of Defects and Enhancement Requests.
- Perform ongoing testing of issues and resolutions, in support of the Product and Development Teams, including load and performance testing.
- Work directly with our Projects team; participate in the delivery of solutions and projects. This may include needs analysis, documentation, script development, testing, and installation / implementation tasks of a technical nature.
- Solve all Microsoft related issues that hinders either the installation or usage of IsoMetrix products and services.
- A minimum of 4 years in a software support or a software technical support role.
- This experience should have been gained within a technical software support environment.
- IT related qualification.
- Ability to work remotely effectively.
- Own transport essential.
Advantageous to have
- Completed MCSA SQL / MCSE
- Support methodology training (ITIL, 6 Sigma).
- Experience with ISO 27001
- Training will be provided on IsoMetrix software packages.
- Experience with Installation and configuration of MS SQL Server databases and IIS web applications.
- Experience with Installation and configuration of Qlik Sense
- Experience with installation and maintenance of Microsoft Azure infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) deployments
- An understanding of load and performance testing and troubleshooting in complex environments
- Experience with Qlik Sense Deployments in enterprise environments.
- Understanding of database platforms, data analysis and retrieval.
- Working knowledge of networking in corporate and smaller environments.
- Excellent troubleshooting and issue resolutions skills.
- Experience with electronically licensed software.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal (will need to document complex solutions).
- Ability to multi-task and work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good time management and priority handling.
- Good interpersonal skills and can build rapport with people.
- High Stress tolerance.
- The ability to show initiative.
- Customer focus.