Senior Business Analyst – South Africa
|Job Title||Senior Business Analyst|
|Reporting to||Programme Manager|
|Date Advertised||11 December 2018|
|Start Date||01 February 2019|
IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in North America and Australia, is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with suitable qualifications and experience to join our Projects team.
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
Main purpose of job:
Meet clients’ business requirements by successful development and documented application of the IsoMetrix Software.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify the requirement of business stakeholders and converting these requirements into specifications for the new business solution
- Preparation of Business Requirement Documents.
- Preparation of documents covering client process flow.
- Prepares flow diagram depicting design layout of system.
- Responsible for system build that it is in line with business requirements.
- Review functional design specifications and use cases prepared by system consultant.
- Review configured system with clients and manage change control.
- Facilitate client user acceptance testing and resolve all issues identified.
- Review test results.
- Hand system over to support post client go-live.
- Contribute to Development and improvement of IsoMetrix system/modules
- Responsible for providing Functionality Training (how the system functions) to users or client trainers.
- Responsible for Configuration of the system.
- Responsible for providing guidance to system consultants on configuration of a system.
Minimum qualifications / experience:
- Tertiary Qualification (IT and Business Analysis)
- Business Analysis Certification
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with similar responsibilities in a software development environment
- Extensive exposure to external clients. Candidates with predominant internal exposure will not be considered
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and UML
- Mobile and must have a valid passport and be willing and able to travel
Advantageous to have:
- Experience in Risk, Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental Monitoring, Social Management and Compliance sectors
- Exposure to ISO standards governing these disciplines
- Experience in software dealing with these disciplines
- Knowledge of Portuguese, Spanish or French will be an added benefit