Senior Project Manager – South Africa
|Job Title||Senior Project Manager|
|Reporting to||Programme Manager|
|Date Advertised||9 January 2019|
|Start Date||1 March 2019|
IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in North America and Australia, is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
We are looking for a candidate with suitable qualifications and experience to join our dynamic and passionate team in an IT development environment.
The Metrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
Main purpose of the job: Manage software project implementation on schedule and within budget whilst delivering a quality IsoMetrix system to clients. Deliver reference sites for the business.
- Project Management. Full management of a number of projects in the GRC environment using a web based, agile framework and Solution Templates. There could also be a number of bespoke projects.
- Responsible for implementation in line with established project process. Contribute to ongoing improvement of process.
- Responsibility for review of project process outputs to ensure quality project through the project lifecycle.
- Manage project risks and project reporting.
- Manage client relationship for the duration of the project.
- Manage change control and scope creep.
- Manage the project plan and the project budget. Manage resources allocated to project.
- Project billings and time management control
- Working with SME, Project Sponsor, Project Implementation team, internal developers and test analysts to achieve quality result.
Minimum qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification in Project Management.
- Knowledge of Software Development Cycle and UML
- Valid Passport and drivers licence. Must be willing to travel.
Experience / training that would be an advantage:
- Mari SAP, QMS experience and knowledge of IsoMetrix Software.
- BA qualification and experience.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance subject matter knowledge