Customer Services Consultant – South Africa
|Job Title||Customer Services Consultant|
|Department||Customer Services -> Client Support|
|Reporting to||Customer Services Manager|
|Date Advertised||02 January 2019|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in North America and Australia, is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
We are looking for a Customer Service Consultant (Software Support) to join our Customer Services > Client Support team.
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
Main purpose of Job:
To be dedicated to support and provide software support to live clients. Assisting end users with the operation and functionality of software purchased from IsoMetrix.
- Provide expertise and technical knowledge about the IsoMetrix software to clients
- Answer queries, replicate and resolve issues with software, and escalate or close tickets as necessary
- Train users on specific applications and document creation
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, including remote installations
- Monitoring support dashboard
- Process and system improvement in conjunction with Team Lead, Customer Services Manager and Account Managers
Minimum education and training:
- Grade 12
- IT related qualification an advantage
Minimum working experience:
- 3 years’ experience in Software Support
- Software knowledge
Experience / training that would be an advantage:
- SQL knowledge
- Exposure to QlikView and / or web based software.
- Exposure to IsoMetrix and / or integrated risk management.
- Must have strong communication, problem solving and time management skills.
- Energetic, self- driven, person.
- Positive attitude, team player and hard worker.
- Someone who is willing to learn, stay calm under pressure and has ability to multitask.