Customer Services Consultant – North America
|Job Title||Customer Services Consultant|
|Department||Customer Services > Client Support|
|Reporting to||Customer Services Team Lead|
|Date Advertised||12 November 2018|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
IsoMetrix USA Inc. is a fast-growing, international software company playing a leading role in software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance. We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Customer Success team.
We require an experienced Customer Support Consultant who is looking for new challenges in a high growth area who has a strong administration and support background, excellent telephone manner and a dedicated customer service approach to call resolution.
The Metrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
Main purpose of Job:
To be dedicated to support and provide software support to live clients.
- Call classification
- Replication of issues
- Customer fixes and liaison
- Monitoring Support Dashboard and escalating issues as they arise
- Process and system improvement in conjunction with Team Lead, Customer Services Manager and Account Managers
Minimum qualification and experience:
- 5 years’ software support desk experience
- An IT related qualification
- Must speak Spanish
- Flexibility on hours (work until 18:30 pm but able to start later in the morning at 09:30 am)
Advantageous to have:
- Exposure to SQL and / or QlikView and / or web based software would be an advantage
- Must have strong communication, problem solving and time management skills.
- Positive attitude, team player and hard worker.
- Someone who is willing to learn, stay calm under pressure and has ability to multitask.