Quality Management Software
Improving procedures and customer experiences is possible with Quality Management software from IsoMetrix
The global economy is becoming increasingly competitive. Customers demand ever-higher standards of service from existing and new product or service offerings. A clearly structured, systematic approach to improving the customer experience is crucial to any organisation if they are to remain competitive.
Continual improvement is arguably the most important feature of a good quality management software system. Product or service improvement is critical for the retention of customers and expansion of market share.
IsoMetrix is the perfect tool for companies who have, or aspire to having, ISO 9001 accreditation. Quality Management software from IsoMetrix gives control and visibility over the full continual improvement life cycle.
The benefits of the IsoMetrix Quality Management software solution:
Integrated web-based risk management solution
An integrated web-based risk management solution that can help you manage all your Quality processes as well as assist you in achieving ISO 9001 certification with relative ease.
Certifiable processes required for Quality management can be developed, implemented and maintained by single and multi-site companies. The IsoMetrix quality management software is ideal for large, medium and small organisations across all sectors and types of business.
PDCA + R cycle
PDCA + R cycle design thereby adhering to the ISO international standards. This ensures compatibility and a high extent of integration.
Agile application framework
Agile application framework enables it to be customised to suit your specific requirements and objectives quickly, easily and cost effectively. Implementations of our quality management software are faster because the solution can be matched to your existing processes, reducing the need for change management.
Risk Assessment component
Risk Assessment component is built in and is easily configured to suit the quality requirements of any company.
ISO Standards such as ISO 14000 (Environment), OHSAS 18000 (Safety) or ISO 31000 (Risk) can be incorporated in your Quality Management software solution.
Plan, do, check, act & review simplified with efficient quality management software
The PDCA + R cycle is central to the ISO 9001 international standard for Quality Management software system requirements.
- PLAN: Plan how you are going to achieve the desired outcome.
- DO: Do what you have planned to do – implement the processes.
- CHECK: Check what has been done – has it worked?
- ACT: Act on these findings to identify improvements.
- REVIEW: Demonstrate and track improvement.
IsoMetrix consolidates all these elements into a centralised, electronic system that can be tailored to your exact requirements, from the data input screens to the management dashboards.
Standard modules in the Quality Management software solution:
|Policies and Procedures||Meeting Manager|
|Legal Compliance||Action Manager|
|Risk Assessments||Stakeholder Management|
|Audits and Inspections|
Quality Management software dashboards – analytics powered by QlikView
Qlikview is a leading business discovery software application. Its intuitive dashboards allow you to stop guessing and start knowing how to make faster, smart decisions.
- Uncover hidden trends and make discoveries that drive innovative decisions.
- Compare by year, region, category or other dimensions at the click of a button.
- Ask questions and pursue insights on your own or collaboratively.
- Search across all your data to get the big picture – get results that let you see new connections and relationships between data sets.
Request a demo
- Raising the bar: IsoMetrix recognized as Innovator by Independent Analyst Firm
- Project Manager
- Digital transformation in HSE – Lessons from 10 Innovation Award Winners
- Better investment for junior mining
- Transnet Engineering wins Verdantix EH&S Innovation Award
- Bowtie risk visualization
- Are you drowning in the big data deluge?