Environmental Management Systems
Modern businesses are in the pursuit of the triple bottom-line, namely Economic Prosperity, Social Responsibility and Environmental Sustainability. Environmental Management Systems provide a framework for managing environmental responsibilities so that they become more efficient and more integrated into overall business operations. Environmental Management Systems based on ISO14001 facilitate continually improved environmental performance and compliance with legislation.
What We Offer - IsoMetrix
IsoMetrix is an innovative, user friendly web based business solution which facilitates legal compliance and promotes environmental governance. IsoMetrix empowers organizations, providing management with real time access to information where and when required. IsoMetrix has rich functionality yet it is easy to configure, simple to use, flexible and robust. It is built using proven web technology and scalable architecture.
- It allows you to track and report on your environmental performance from a centralized web portal.
- Intuitive navigation reduces administration time to a matter of minutes
Typical system components
- Environmental aspects/impacts management
- Legal compliance
- Incidents and near hits
- Environmental audits and inspections
- Corrective and preventative action management
- Environmental monitoring such as air emissions, waste, wastewater etc.
- Management of meetings
- Management review
- Sustainability reporting (including GRI type reporting)
- and many more ... through the flexibility offered by the IsoMetrix eModules self-service platform the range of functionality and applications is almost endless.
- Reduce the cost and effort involved with environmental management system implementation
- Facilitate certification to ISO14001
- Enhance competitiveness and improve corporate brand reputation and recognition
- Reduce the cost of fines, litigation, penalties, and premiums due to environmental incidents and risks
- Improve environmental performance across your business
- Provide instant visibility of enterprise-wide environmental performance
- Reduce the cost of materials, wastes, emissions, and energy use
- Ensure environmental legal compliance