Main purpose of job:
Manage software project implementation on schedule and within budget whilst delivering a quality IsoMetrix system to clients. Deliver reference sites for the business.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project Management. Full management of a number of projects in the GRC environment using a web-based, agile framework and Solution Templates. There could also be a number of bespoke projects
- Responsible for implementation in line with established project process. Contribute
to ongoing improvement of process
- Responsibility for review of project process outputs to ensure quality project
through the project lifecycle
- Manage project risks and project reporting
- Manage client relationship for the duration of the project.
- Manage change control and scope creep.
- Manage the project plan and the project budget. Manage resources allocated to
- Project billings and time management control.
- Working with SME, Project Sponsor, Project Implementation team, internal
developers and test analysts to achieve quality result.
Minimum qualifications / experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification in Project Management.
- Knowledge of Software Development Cycle and UML
- Valid Passport and drivers licence. Must be willing to travel
Additional Education/ Experience:
- Mari SAP, QMS experience and knowledge of IsoMetrix Software
- BA qualification and experience
- Governance, Risk and Compliance subject matter knowledge