Invest in Occupational Health Software for The Benefit of Your Business and Employees
As a business owner you will need to ensure that your legal and moral obligations are being met by providing various health and safety procedures and features in the work place. Many companies invest in occupational health software which makes the process simpler and more efficient for them. The first steps to ensuring that your obligations are being met include identifying the health risks posed to your employees, implementing risk reduction measures, introducing risk control measures where reduction measures cannot be incorporated and even ensuring that there is medical surveillance being carried out when and if it is required.
When it comes to managing the potential health risks posed in the work place, there are various things that the business manager or owner will need to do. Firstly, it is advised that you carry out occupational hygiene surveys based on legal standards or that of the industry in which you operate. This will help you to understand the severity of the risk at hand. The staff members identified as “at risk” should be placed under medical surveillance. This means that they will undergo medical assessments from time to time. The IsoMetrix occupational health ans hygiene management software package makes it possible to store the outcomes of each medical assessment on the system for future reference and for reporting purposes.
When deterioration in an individual’s health is noticed, an incident should be logged into the occupational health software system. It is imperative to identify if any absenteeism is related to exposure to hazards in the work place. Any adverse health cases that become evident need to be dealt with and monitored. Various processes need to be set in place to reduce absenteeism and make the working environment a healthier and safer place to work.
The IsoMetrix Occupational Health Software package is designed to offer a variety of functions that will streamline efforts to make the work place healthy according to industry standards and you can benefit from the following:
- By keeping people safe and healthy, the workforce is kept at work, keeping the business profitable.
- Absenteeism that is a result of health risk exposure in the work place will be noticeably reduced by using occupational health software.
- By ensuring that all staff members are healthy and fit to work, you can greatly improve productivity.
- An individual health risk profile is created for each employee. This means that potential and existing health problems can be monitored and reported on per individual.
- Management members will be equipped with accurate and sufficient data from the occupational health software that will enable them to make confident, well thought out decisions for the business going forward when it comes to health and hygiene issues.
- Managers will be able to easily and quickly review the health status of the business.
- By carrying our medical surveillance you will also be able to avoid litigation from staff members when their employment is terminated.
Metrix Software Solutions is a team that takes occupational health and safety concerns very seriously. We also offer a variety of other packages and services that might interest you and that can also be handled by IsoMetrix software. This includes enterprise risk management, quality management, sustainability management, social management, legal compliance and so on.
If you are looking for occupational health software that offers you a complete solution all in one place, then the IsoMetrix occupational health software package from Metrix Software Solutions is just the place to go. Our occupational health software package which is web based has a user friendly interface and offers accurate and efficient outcomes. Please take the time to chat to one of our sales consultants about your needs and requirements and change the way you do business without delay.