HSEC software packages help your business prosper
Do you know what HSEC stands for? Well, don’t feel dismayed because the fact of the matter is that many companies do not know what HSEC actually stands for. It is the name given to a number of management software packages and stands for Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance. Software packages designed to assist with this will generally ensure that you are running your business in accordance with the various regulations, laws and guidelines set in place by your specific industry, or legally.
Businesses that take the time to focus on HSEC will benefit in the following ways:
- Reduced number of fatalities at the work place.
- Fewer injuries occurring in the working environment or as a result of the working environment.
- Fewer occupational illnesses arising.
There are various other HSEC benefits that stem from the above mentioned benefits. These include the following:
- Lower worker compensation costs.
- Fewer medical expenses to pay.
- Avoidance of potential legal penalties.
- Save on fees that would be required to hire and train additional staff when others are sick or injured.
- No costs for carrying out investigations on accidents.
The IsoMetrix HSEC system can offer the average a business a wealth of benefits and conveniences. The system is in fact the latest and one of the most advanced web based HSEC systems available. A fully integrated and effective HSEC management solution is offered to those who make use of the package in terms of health, safety, community, environment and quality.
When making use of the system you can expect to be able to have your business operating according to the international standards and guidelines such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 31000 and a great deal more. The visual dashboard and user friendly interface and frame work make it simple and convenient for any manager in any industry to make use of.
There are various modules within the HSEC system that allow for the following aspects to be managed:
- Risks, hazards, aspects and impacts.
- Non-conformance and incidents that occur.
- Safety manager based on behaviour.
- Audits and inspections.
- Accurate reporting on sustainability.
- Occupational health and hygiene.
- Records of training of staff.
- Meeting with legal requirements.
- Management review.
- Reporting on various levels.
This is just the start of what the IsoMetrix package can offer you. The fact that the system is web based means that you can access it from anywhere as long as you have your password and access to the internet. This also means that you will not lose any of the important data and information that you are gathering should your system fail and you have forgotten to do a backup.
While the IsoMetrix system is easy to use, we ensure that we are always available to assist with any troubleshooting problems that you might have along the way. We encourage those who do not fully understand the working of the system or the objectives thereof to feel free to discuss this with any of our professional consultants who have a wealth of product knowledge and general advice to share with you. We like to ensure that there is as much information on our product as possible available on our website and via any of our friendly team members.
When it comes to finding an HSEC (Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance) system or software package, there really is nowhere else you should turn to. Our advanced and well-designed package will have your business doing things the right way in no time at all. Give us a call or send us an email for further advice and assistance today.