Job title: Trainer
Reporting to: HR Manager
Position type: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Salary: Market related
Metrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in North America and Australia, is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
We are looking for a Trainer with suitable qualifications and experience to join our team.
Main purpose of job:
To drive suitable training initiatives for Metrix as well as preparing, conducting, evaluating and presenting all our in-house software training to clients and employees.
- Conduct research and carry out internal training needs analysis through consultations with managers and performance appraisals
- Design training programmes appropriate to the skills needed
- Develop suitable training courses and training material for all in-house training.
- Determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPI’s
- Update and maintain all training manuals
- Conduct IsoMetrix Administrator training
- Conduct internal training for employees
- Improve induction programme and conduct effective induction.
- Marketing available training opportunities to employees providing necessary information.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
- Mapping out annual training plans and schedules
- Administer training calendar
- Support Consultant
- Call classification
- Replication of issues
- Customer fixes and liaison
- Monitoring Support Dashboard and escalating issues as they arise
- Process and system improvement in conjunction with Team Lead, Customer Services Manager and Account Managers.
Minimum education / training:
- IT related degree / Trainer qualification and/or equivalent training experience.
- At least 3-5 years software training experience
Experience / training that would be an advantage:
- GRC, Accounting or auditing related experience
- Understanding of governance, risk management or compliance industries
- Curriculum design and development experience
- Can speak French and / or Spanish
- Valid passport