Metrix is a fast-growing international software company playing a leading role in solutions for Governance Risk and Compliance. We are looking for a Senior Test Analyst to compliment the current testing team.
The appointed candidate will be working with our in-house web based application on the latest Microsoft technology to manage and improve the current testing process. As the company grows the candidate will be required to grow the testing team and testing methods in line with world class standards. The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Documenting and implementing test strategies, plans, processes and standards.
- Compile test suites and procedures to cover functional, regression, integration load and stress testing
- Review specifications, extract business rules, compile test plans.
- Review and revise acceptance criteria to guarantee they are fit for purpose once fulfilled.
- Liaise with product owners, scrum masters, business analysts and developers during product development and testing phases through to production. Reviewing the architecture and designs of systems and features, and actively engage with
Business Analysts and Developers to ensure the soundness of proposed solutions
- Generate accurate and comprehensive test reports for presentation to business
- Mentoring – Work with other members to ensure that the initiatives being delivered are of a high standard in terms of fit for purpose, application design and quality.
Minimum qualifications / experience:
- ISTQB Foundation/Practical Software Testing or IT Related Qualification
- At least 8 years testing experience
- Experience in a team applying agile development methodologies
Additional skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of functional and non‐functional testing, and a track-record of innovation in testing
- Knowledge and exposure to web testing automation frameworks and web service testing will be advantageous
- Knowledge and exposure to load and performance testing on hosted services an advantage
- Leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for working in highly collaborative environments.
- Deadline driven, strong time management skills and high attention to detail.