Job Title: Senior SQL Developer
Reporting to: Director, Australia
Location: Perth, Australia
Position Type: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
IsoMetrix is a fast-growing international software company playing a leading role in solutions for Governance Risk and Compliance. We are looking for an individual to play an important role in our development team.
Our Australian office, located in Perth, requires an experienced Senior SQL Developer looking for new challenges in a high growth area.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining applications in SQL server and ASP.NET, including TSQL queries, procedures & functions, Performance tuning & optimization, , SQL server reporting services & SQL server integration services.
- Write TSQL reports for use in SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Writing and maintaining integration packages.
- Development of new systems in SQL Server and ASP.NET for future products.
- Engage with developers and management in team discussions and meetings.
- Working with internal developers and test analysts.
Necessary skills and education:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Microsoft SQL Server & a fair amount of exposure and knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and ASP.NET development.
- Experience with SSIS & SSRS
- Knowledge & exposure of Web Development in ASP.NET (2.0 or above C#)
- T-SQL experience.
- XML Technologies (XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, HTML)
- Understanding of N-Tier systems: Presentation, application and database layers that form large systems.
- Ability to follow technical specifications and create technical specifications when necessary.
- Microsoft Certification would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of different development methodologies.
- Personal attributes:
- Must have strong communication and time management skills.
- Positive attitude, team player and hard worker.
- Someone who is willing to learn; stays calm under pressure and has the ability to multitask.