Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Reporting to: Project Management
Location: South Africa
Position type: Permanent
Date advertised: 29 March 2017
Start date: 01 May 2017
Salary: Market Related
Number of vacancies: 1
IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in North America and Australia, is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with suitable qualifications and experience to join our dynamic and passionate team in an IT development environment.
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviors:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
Main purpose of Job:
Meet clients’ business requirements by successful development and documented application of the IsoMetrix Software.
- Identify the requirement of business stakeholders and converting these requirements into specifications for the new business solution
- Preparation of Business Requirement Documents
- Preparation of documents covering client process flow. • Prepares flow diagram depicting design layout of system
- Responsible for system build that it is in line with business requirements
- Review functional design specifications and use cases prepared by system consultant
- Review configured system with clients and manage change control
- Facilitate client user acceptance testing and resolve all issues identified
- Review test results
- Hand system over to support post client go-live
- Contribute to Development and improvement of IsoMetrix system/modules
Minimum qualification and experience:
- Matric Qualification in Business Analysis – diploma or certification Must have a valid passport and be willing to travel.
- 3 years’ experience in Risk, Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental Monitoring, Social Management and Compliance.
- Exposure to ISO standards governing these disciplines
- Experience in software dealing with these disciplines.
- Tertiary Qualification (IT and Business Analysis) Minimum 5 years’ experience with similar responsibilities
- Extensive exposure to external clients. Candidates with predominant internal exposure will not be considered
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and UML Mobile and must have a valid passport and be willing and able to travel
- Knowledge of Portuguese, Spanish or French will be an added benefit