Job title: Senior Business Analyst in Specialised Field
Reporting to: Executive Head: Programme Manager
Location: Toronto (Canada)
Position type: Permanent
Date advertised: December 2016
Start date: March 2017
Salary: Market related
IsoMetrix is a fast-growing international software company playing a leading role in solutions for Governance Risk and Compliance.
We require an experienced Business Analyst looking for new challenges in a high growth area. Strong background in business analysis towards external clients.
• Facilitation of scoping workshops to extract client business requirements.
• Preparation of Business Requirement Documents.
• Preparation of documents covering client process flow.
• Prepares flow diagram depicting design layout of system.
• Review of system build that it is in line with business requirements.
• Review functional design specifications and use cases prepared by system consultant.
• Review configured system with clients and manage change control.
• Facilitate client user acceptance testing and resolve all issues identified.
• Review test results.
• Hand system over to support post client go-live.
• Contribute to Development of IsoMetrix system/modules
Skills and education:
- 3 years’ experience in Risk, Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental Monitoring, Social Management and Compliance.
- Exposure to ISO standards governing these disciplines.
- Experience in software dealing with these disciplines.
- Completed post-secondary education in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with similar responsibilities.
- Extensive exposure to external clients. Candidates with predominant internal exposure will not be considered.
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and UML (Unified Modeling Language).
- Mobile and must have a valid passport and be willing and able to travel
- Knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety and/or Quality Management Systems, considered an asset.
Additional skills and experience:
Languages: Portuguese and/or Spanish and/or French plus English (advantageous).
Excellent presentation skills
Documentation skills and ability
Driven and a self-starter
Quick learner and fast paced
Service orientated and quality conscious
Flexible with an ability to multi-task
Works well under pressure.