Job Title: Project Manager
Reporting to: Director Operations: North America
Location: Toronto (Canada) or Atlanta (USA)
Position type: Permanent
Start date: Immediately
Salary: Market related
IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in North America and Australia, is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
We are looking for a candidate with suitable qualifications and experience to join our dynamic and passionate team in an IT development environment.
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviors:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
Main purpose of Job:
Manage software project implementation on schedule and within budget whilst delivering a quality IsoMetrix system to clients. Deliver reference sites for the business.
- Project Management. Full management of a number of projects in the GRC environment using a web-based, agile framework and Solution Templates. There could also be a number of bespoke projects
- Responsible for implementation in line with established project process. Contribute to ongoing improvement of process
- Responsibility for review of project process outputs to ensure quality project
through the project lifecycle
- Manage project risks and project reporting
- Manage client relationship for the duration of the project
- Manage change control and scope creep
- Manage the project plan and the project budget
- Manage resources allocated to project
- Project billings and time management control
- Working with SME, Project Sponsor, Project Implementation team, internal developers and test analysts to achieve quality result.
Skills and education:
- Tertiary Qualification (IT and Business Analysis)
- Certification in Project Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with similar responsibilities and with extensive exposure to external clients
- Must have experience interfacing and engaging with a broad range of clients including international clients
- Must have a valid passport and be willing and able to travel up to 30% of the time
- Knowledge of Software Development Cycle and UML
- Languages: English AND Spanish
- BA qualification and experience.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance subject matter knowledge
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent presentation skills
- Documentation skills and ability
- Driven and a self-starter
- Quick learner and fast paced
- Service orientated and quality conscious
- Strong finisher
- Flexible with an ability to multi-task
- Works well under pressure