Job title: Junior System Consultant
Reporting to: Technology Director
Location: North America
Position type: Permanent
Date advertised: 07 August 2017
Start date: 01 September 2017
Salary: Market related
IsoMetrix USA Inc. is a fast-growing, international software company playing a leading role in software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance. We are looking for a Junior Systems Consultant to join our team.
Main purpose of the job:
The System Consultant position will afford the opportunity to work with the IsoMetrix solutions framework as well as world leading BI and Analytics tools (Qlik), and to develop Reports, Dashboards, and Business Intelligence information for some of the largest companies in the world, including the likes of ExxonMobil and DeBeers.
- Configuration of client specific requirements in IsoMetrix Delivery of BI / Analytic development requirements on projects.
- Resolving support calls relating to dashboards.
- Maintaining existing client dashboards
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- Must pass Metrix internal SQL and QlikView test
- Minimum 2 years SQL experience in a similar environment
- Minimum 2 years Bi / Analytic development experience (Qlik preferred)
Additional Education / Experience:
- Experience and skills in any other business analysis products such as Microsoft analysis services
- Team player can work under pressure and deadline driven
- Self-motivated. Fluent in English (preferred Spanish fluency)
- Problem –solving skills
- Organised and methodical
- Can work with a minimum of supervision
- Takes initiative in area of responsibilities
- Willing to travel
- Client facing personality