Job Title: HR Placements Coordinator
Reporting to: HR Manager
Location: South Africa
Position type: Permanent
Date advertised: 04 April 2017
Start date: 01 May 2017
Salary: Market Related
Number of vacancies: 1
IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in North America and Australia, is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
We are looking for an HR Placements Coordinator with suitable qualifications and experience to join our dynamic and passionate team in an IT development environment.
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviors:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
Main purpose of Job:
Working closely with managers and directors to achieve staffing objectives, evaluate job candidates and managing the recruitment process.
Develop and Execute Recruitment Plans:
- Build networks to source qualified, available candidates
- Advertise all vacancies internally as well as externally
- Use current candidate databases to match the right person to the open vacancies
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Review all applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Maintain applications and interview data in a recruitment database
- Scheduling and managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Manage candidates throughout the interview process.
- - Thomas profiling, Myers Briggs profiling, requesting reference checks etc.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary (if necessary) and benefits of the job
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for shortlisted candidates
- Writing and forwarding rejection letters
- Ensure the company website careers page is up to date
Perform other HR ad-hoc duties:
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee packs
- Assist with Internal Training programs
- Assist HR with Employee maintenance on QMS
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment process
- Assist HR with administering of office facilities
Minimum qualification and experience:
3 years recruitment experience
Excellent communication skills (written & spoken) and an articulate telephone manner