Job title: BI/ QlikView Developer
Reporting to: Director: Software Development
Location: Atlanta: North America
Position type: Permanent
Date advertised: 2 February 2017
Start date: Immediate
Metrix Software Solutions is a fast-growing International software company playing a leading role in software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Developing and maintaining applications in SQL server and ASP.NET, including TSQL queries, procedures & functions, Performance tuning & optimization, SQL server reporting services & SQL server integration services.
- Write TSQL reports for use in SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Writing and maintaining integration packages.
- Development of new systems in SQL Server and ASP.NET for future products.
- Engage with developers and management in team discussions and meetings.
- Working with internal developers and test analysts.
- Scoping of QlikView requirements.
- Delivery of QlikView development requirements on projects.
- Resolving support calls relating to dashboards.
- Maintaining existing client dashboards.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Microsoft SQL Server & a fair amount of exposure and knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and ASP.NET development.
- Experience with SSIS & SSRS
- Knowledge & exposure of Web Development in ASP.NET (2.0 or above C#)
- T-SQL experience.
- XML Technologies (XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, HTML)
- Understanding of N-Tier systems: Presentation, application and database layers that form large systems.
- Ability to follow technical specifications and create technical specifications when necessary.
- Microsoft Certification would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of different development methodologies.
- Minimum 2 years QlikView development experience.
- Must pass Metrix internal SQL and QlikView test
- Additional Education/ Experience:
- Experience and skills in any other business analysis products such as Microsoft analysis services.
- Deadline driven
- Team player can work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Organized and methodical
- Can work with a minimum of supervision
- Takes initiative in area of responsibilities
- Willing to travel
- Client facing personality
- Wanting to grow in a dynamic environment